Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Dublin.

Options
  • 02-07-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Lookin forward to this one tomorrow night in the Button Factory Dublin , hasn't played here since about 1996.Love the latest album .:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 notnigella

I was looking forward to this too but just received notification from Ticketmaster that it's been cancelled due to "production difficulties". It's a very poor show giving such short notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭win2one

yeah vey late notice alright he is in London since last Friday !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I would suspect not enough tickets were sold for the show hence the cancellation.

Was looking forward to this for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭win2one

Well if it was down to lack of ticket sales Aiken can only blame themselves I didnt see a poster and very little else they are "too busy" selling out the O2 Aviva etc., to those who know F all about something slightly left of centre .

Advertisement