Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League Week 8 Scheduling

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Lukebray wrote: »
    i should be home around 12 tonight so if any of my outstanding games are free, I'll be online. Otherwise I can play tomorrow anytime before about 5pm.

Can u play just after 4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Pudsy, Luke.

I can play about 5;30 if either of you are about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

NekoChan wrote: »
    Can u play just after 4?

Hey I can play now if you're available, will have to be in the next 20 minutes though!

sorry Santry, am in work at 6 so 5:30 is too late for me.

Hey I can play now if you're available, will have to be in the next 20 minutes though!

coming on now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Sorry Raoul cant now

Heli, not sure about this evening. Have to go home to go to a wake. If I can it will be after 10.30 at the earliest but can't promise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm not around tonight anyway man, can do tomorrow evening but should be around most of the weekend

Empacher... i am not free again til sunday now.

Can you play at some point on sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Luke any chance you can play in the next 15 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Sorry lads, am struggling to even get my franchise game in this week. Hope to be around at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

NekoChan wrote: »
    Empacher... i am not free again til sunday now.

Can you play at some point on sunday?

should be.

• Advertisement

Should be able to play at least one of my remaining games this evening about 10. About 80% sure I'll be around. I have yet to play madalig, raoul and santry so if any of you are about then let me know and I'll get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Should be able to play at least one of my remaining games this evening about 10. About 80% sure I'll be around. I have yet to play madalig, raoul and santry so if any of you are about then let me know and I'll get back to you
    Thought we played last week?

empacher wrote: »
    should be.

should have really said a time huh.

Can you play around 8 or 9?

Did we? :/ I don't remember at all. Sure I was in Spain this time last week :pac: what day was it? All these game, I could be getting confused :p

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

empacher wrote: »
    should be.

We're due to play too, when are you free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Did we? :/ I don't remember at all. Sure I was in Spain this time last week :pac: what day was it? All these game, I could be getting confused :p
    Im the 49ers.

Advertisement