Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal kitchens long mile rd

Options
  • 02-07-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

In April IDK came to put in our kitchen, they destroyed our new kitchen and their customer service is dire. We are still working in fixing the kitchen and in the process they have destroyed our floors our counter top and a chair in our dining area. I would NEVER recommend them I can only hope no k e has to go through what we went through.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Elaborate please

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mrsc36

They had grease marks all over the new White kitchen, it was fitted wrong and the wooden island top was cut wrong all around the sink with silicone everywhere . The stain for solid wood counter tops was splashed all over the White kitchen new wooden floors and new tiles. They sent their delivery driver to clean the tiles which led to him further staining the solid wood counter top and island which ha had to be stripped back. They got oil stain all over my chair in the dining area. Gave me a touch screen hob fkr the inconvenience which i was then told I owed money for. They were always late always made things worse and it's still on going. I have considered taking it further A's no kne should have to go through this again. And to say they are bull s******* is an understatement. They have marked my wooden floor permantley and took all the beading off it. It would take hours to go through every single thing but I'm amazed and astonished this can happen in this day and age. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please elaborate on the Consumer Issue and the steps you have taken to achieve resolution. Otherwise, I will merge this into the Best/Worst Customer Service thread.

dudara

Advertisement