Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I being stupid or is something not right here ???

• 02-07-2012 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Bought a janty stick v3 from moju republic last week and received it this morning.

The atomizer was missing from the box but I've already been onto moju about that, my problem is with the adapter that I also received.

Apparently its a 801 to 501 adapter but whats confusing me is that the internal thread is male as are 501 atomizers :confused:

Am I missing something or is it the wrong adapter?? and if it is the wrong adapter what the hell have I got? :confused:

Link to adapter: Here
    Link to 510 Atomizer: Here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Yeah its tricky pictures and description lacks a bit,
    It looks like your janty stick is a 901 (808d) ?

edit: yeah looks like 801, after googling it,
    still it says in the description of stick-v3 it'll fit 901's
    i hate those descriptions, it could be so simply explained

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I reckon i'm after getting a 901 adapter instead of a 501 alright, hopefully when I throw up a few pics this can be confirmed later.

Not very impressed with moju republic if thats the case though, no atomizer and the wrong adapter in a small order :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Moju are also rip-off merchants when it comes to postage and don't always respond to emails.

mrplop wrote: »
    Moju are also rip-off merchants when it comes to postage and don't always respond to emails.

Or phone calls it appears however I got a mail last night saying to keep the 901 adapter and that the atty and 510 adapter were being sent out today.

I ordered a 302 atomizer from the best shop earlier so hopefully I can try the mod tomorrow, for some reason I've got a feeling something else is going to go wrong though!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I got a package this week from Moju, ordered on Thursday and it arrived Monday, packaged perfectly..

It was only a couple of batteries and an extension for the Don, but i didn't have any complaints!

• Advertisement

If they sort out the few problems with my order quickly i'll have no problem ordering from them again

Received the atty and correct adapter this morning from Moju, filled an empty carto, screwed in the atty and...................nothing......... dead as a fecking dodo.

This is proving to be a very frustrating experience!!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Check the adapters to see if there are any posts that can be adjusted.

*Update on this for anyone that's interested

Tim from Moju sorted me out with a new stick body, arrived in the post this morning.

Although there were a few problems with the order I must say the customer service was top notch.

Advertisement