Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What just happened on grand parade?

Options
  • 02-07-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

I work on Washington street and saw a load of cops cars and unmarked cars flying down to the front of the entrance to the peace park. Got down there to see a guy getting arrested and around a hundred people standing around looking. Any idea what happened? The response would make it appear that something very serious happened

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Atlantis50

Saw the chase go past the junction on the Mallow road near Dino's a few minutes after 12.30

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭POGAN

Anyone has pictures or videos please post them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

POGAN wrote: »
    Anyone has pictures or videos please post them

Couple of snaps here.

evilivor wrote: »
    Couple of snaps here.

thanks if anyone has more or videos please post them here or pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Couple of snaps here.

For "Official use", or personal interest?

Couple of snaps here.

For "Official use", or personal interest?

Personal mate

Ps update on the incident

The man was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. He was released this evening and a file will be prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Atlantis50

Atlantis50 wrote: »
    Saw the chase go past the junction on the Mallow road near Dino's a few minutes after 12.30

Another chase on the same road in the last 10 minutes...from a distance it looked like a white van being followed by an unmarked garda car, wasn't going too fast heading out the commons road direction...about 5 other marked Garda vehicles (4 cars and a van) followed shortly after.

Advertisement