Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact lenses

Options
  • 02-07-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys, ive been wearing glasses for 10 years and recently thinking of getting contacts.

im a bit nervous about it.. my question is where is the best place to get affordable eye tested and contacts in Dublin?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Ian1986

Hi guys, ive been wearing glasses for 10 years and recently thinking of getting contacts.

im a bit nervous about it.. my question is where is the best place to get affordable eye tested and contacts in Dublin?

Thanks.

Specsavers. I recently went for an eye test and contact lens test and I thought they were fine.They do a contact lens teach before they let you take them home then they gave me a free trial you take them home and put them in 5 times gradually increasing the amount of time you were them up to 8 hours. Took me awhile to get them in first time but you get used to it. Once there in you can hardly tell,they are great use them for sport etc really worth it tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭MrBinbetweener

at first contacts are tricky to put in and you look half pissed by the time your finished but the difference is so much better

• Registered Users Posts: 4 missgazelle

thanks guys..great help

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HeadOfCurls

Vision Express are very good too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Gadfly Girl

The National Optometry Centre on Kevin St in Dublin 2 is top notch as this is where they train Optometrists, they have all the top equipment and proffessional staff. You will receive top care with no alterior motives (money making).

If that doesn't suit Vision Express have very good customer ethos.

Remeber to have frequent check ups they are essential to making sure you're not having any problems.

hope this helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement