Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shiping cost from USA

• 02-07-2012 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I like shopping on various e-commerce sites in USA and UK. The prices for clothes,electronics are really good.I was just wondering how to reduce shipping costs as there's no point to get shipped one single item and pay for it 20 bucks or so.Has anyone any advice?Thanks

Comments

But then you may get hit for Customs if you bundle them in with other items

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Buy stuff and get it delivered to your hotel, fly over, have a holiday and pick it up

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I have a related question - does anyone know how much it would cost to ship a relatively lightweight item (but fragile and in lots of bubble wrap) in a post box from Ireland to the USA (California)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

swim over. It isn't that far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Online Buying & Auctions is probably the best place for this question.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement