Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: nursing recruitment agencies

Options
  • 02-07-2012 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi, my other half and i are thinking of moving to Canada. She is a nurse here in ireland with just over 7 years experience.

Can anyone recommend any recruitment agencies that they have used to get nursing jobs in Canada? We are not to fussy about what part of Canada we go to.

Also, does anyone know if the CRNE nursing exam be done over here before you travel to Canada?

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭montzarella

Anyone at all....?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

** Moving from USA/ Canada Travel to Living Abroad, where Canada visa/ living queries go until Canada gets its own forum ***

• Registered Users Posts: 1 berginhead

Hi Montzarella,
    I just saw your post. I am trying to make the move to Canada in Nursing. I was wondering did ye go ahead with your plan of emigrating? If so can you do the CRNE exam in Ireland/England before ye go over and did ye find a good agency??
    Your help would be muchly appreciated
    Thank you

Advertisement