Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lend wanted

Options
  • 02-07-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a lend of a Giro Advantage Helmet - large - without cracks in the ear pieces that I could borrow for the weekend? Preferably white.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Would give you mine only ill be using it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

bit the bullet and bought a new one. Will see about selling the old one for 50 euro or something, its fecking perfect for all races bar those Roth b@st@rds, was used in Frankfurt exact same and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

tunney wrote: »
    bit the bullet and bought a new one. Will see about selling the old one for 50 euro or something, its fecking perfect for all races bar those Roth b@st@rds, was used in Frankfurt exact same and all.

Hey, put me down for first dibs if you're sellin the old one! If I get some of your cycle spped from it, then it would be money well spent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Bambaata wrote: »
    Would give you mine only ill be using it myself

Do we have a battle on??? :confused:

You racing Saturday or Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Saturday

• Advertisement
Advertisement