Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accepting courses?

Options
  • 02-07-2012 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

I got offered my second choice of course today its an application direct to a college for entrance into second year and it has to be accepted by the 16th of July.

The problem is I'm currently doing bridging modules for my first course choice and they go on for another 3 weeks its for direct entry to another college. I wont know the result until August.

If I accept my second choice as a safety net incase the results in the exams aren't good enough and I don't get an offer..will it affect me if I get offered and go to accert my first choice??

It would be a diaster if I fail the exams and havent accepted my second choice:(

Sorry its complicated I know!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

You can accept your second choice without affecting your first choice. If you become eligible for your first choice after accepting your second you will still be offered your first.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭DeXtER1978

paperclip2 wrote: »
    You can accept your second choice without affecting your first choice. If you become eligible for your first choice after accepting your second you will still be offered your first.
    :)

Ohhh thats good to know, thank you!!

Advertisement