Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO change of mind..

• 02-07-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

hi, i know that the change of mind has closed now but i'm just wondering is there anyway you could swap your 1st and 2nd course?
    like could you e-mail them or post the change of mind that way to their address or wait until they send you the printed off sheet?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

xclw wrote: »
    hi, i know that the change of mind has closed now but i'm just wondering is there anyway you could swap your 1st and 2nd course?
    like could you e-mail them or post the change of mind that way to their address or wait until they send you the printed off sheet?

thanks

I'm pretty sure you can't unless something exceptional happened like you had no access to your account or something. You had months to change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 CAOMAN

xclw wrote: »

thanks

NO.

Change of Minds finished on July 1st at 5:15 p.m.

Changing your preference from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 1 is considered a Change of Mind and therefore would not be allowed.

Advertisement