Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses - Douglas to Carrigaline

Options
  • 02-07-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how I can get to Carrigaline from Douglas by bus, I've been looking at the 222 but it doesn't look very regular, are there any other buses other than the 222?

And, where do I get the bus from (say if standing outside Ulster Bank)?

Need to know asap!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Oleander wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how I can get to Carrigaline from Douglas by bus, I've been looking at the 222 but it doesn't look very regular, are there any other buses other than the 222?

And, where do I get the bus from (say if standing outside Ulster Bank)?

Need to know asap!

Thanks

The 222 is generally every half hour, I would think that that is quite frequent? Anyways that's the only bus which runs to Carrigaline. The bus which departs from the city centre should stop outside the Legion of Mary and opposite Lal Quila.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

M&S* wrote: »
    The 222 is generally every half hour, I would think that that is quite frequent? Anyways that's the only bus which runs to Carrigaline. The bus which departs from the city centre should stop outside the Legion of Mary and opposite Lal Quila.

Do all the 222 buses go through Douglas? I thought if it had an 'M' against it, this means that it goes through Maryborough (which is in the same vicinity of Douglas). And the first one of the day (with an 'M' is 09:00).

Is the Legion of Mary in Carrigaline?

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

The Maryborough Hill ones do go through Douglas then take a different road from there to Carrigaline. You'll find timetables on buseireann.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Oleander wrote: »
    Do all the 222 buses go through Douglas? I thought if it had an 'M' against it, this means that it goes through Maryborough (which is in the same vicinity of Douglas). And the first one of the day (with an 'M' is 09:00).

Is the Legion of Mary in Carrigaline?

Yeah they all go through Douglas which then proceeds to go through Maryborough. No the legion of Mary is in Douglas where the bus stop is, opposite side of Barrys and a bit further on towards Mischief Makers or something.

Advertisement