Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prison Dog Rips the Bollix off Serial Rapist

• 02-07-2012 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

"He was returning from the prison workshop when he passed a dog handler with his Alsatian. For some reason the stupid b*****d kicked the poor dog in the head and the dog went berserk.

"The dog handler drew his baton and told Alauya to stand aside. But Alauya fought the dog rather than stand down.

Screaming

"Alauya tried to strangle the dog and then tried to assault his handler. But he was screaming in pain in the end and begging for the dog to stop.There was a lot of blood.The dog ripped the top off his foreskin - which some people might see as some sort of poetic justice."

The Prison Service launched an investigation into the incident immediately but although he came off worse it's likely that Alauya will face fresh charges.

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php

When that dog is finished chewing on your mans bone, he should be awarded another one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Ah he only got the foreskin... I was hoping he actually tore his nuts off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Hai am de dog wheeesperer.

Seriously though fair play to that dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Hurah for mutilating the genitals of a sex criminal!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

teaches him to not piss off an alsatian ffs one of the deadliest gaurd dogs but very loyal to the owner and affectionate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Ah, nothing like a bit of poetic justice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

Ruff justice........................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

This made me laugh out loud:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Merkin wrote: »
    Ah, nothing like a bit of poetic justice

Ruff justice. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Good doggie, shame it was not worse tbh. What kind of idiot kicks an Alsatian in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

mackg wrote: »

When you repeatedly violate another persons most fundamental human right, you forgo your own. The wardens should have poured a bit of salt in the wound, dollop of butter and let fido go for the main course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Sick fu*k.
    It says he stabbed a poor woman to death then had sex with her body.

Good on that dog!
    Why isnt there a death penalty in Ireland or the UK. Take this evil pr*ck. Aint no rehabilitation for him. He aint going to change.

..but the messed up thing is he will get out one day. only got a 22 year sentence. What will that make him, in his 50s? .. thats mental. Think he wont kill or rape again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

smash wrote: »

That would of been the dog`s bollox then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

hondasam wrote: »
    Good doggie, shame it was not worse tbh. What kind of idiot kicks an Alsatian in the head.

An rapist idiot presumably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

The crux of the story is captured eloquently in the thread title,
    Kudos to you sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

i always said it.. we need more people like that dog in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

****ing hell! And I thought the Daily Mail was bad...
    Evil sex fiend Kristoff Alauya was returning from a session in a prison workshop on Friday when the shocking incident took place.

Hold on he raped and murdered someone and got a 22 year instead of life sentence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

After what that fella has done, it's a pity the dog didn't rip the fcukers throat out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

f%cking delighted to read this in the paper yesterday..

its just a shame the dog didnt bite the whole lot off.. then they should have left him to bleed to death...scumbag

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Darwin award right there...

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

fingers crossed he gets an infection and it falls off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Aw, ffs it's only a foreskin. :( It's like the dog only gave him a circumcision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

He would have been better off attacking the warden. What kind of moron thinks that attacking a 40kg animal is a good idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Hold on he raped and murdered someone and got a 22 year instead of life sentence?

Sickening isnt it.

It says he was up on a charge for assaulting two dublin taxi drivers in a Kildare court. He flees the republic. Then kills the 38 year old mum in Belfast shortly later. Has sex with her lifeless body. Steals items from her house. Casually leaves and gets a taxi to a near by garage where he ordered a burger.

Only gets 22 years :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Completely delighted, that dog deserves a pat on the head from everyone in this country. Good enough for the bastard.

On another note I hope there is no stupid law or regulation in place that states the dog has to be put to sleep now because he savaged that yoke, the dog was provoked and it deserved everything it got, pity it didn't get more.

IrishAm wrote: »
    When you repeatedly violate another persons most fundamental human right, you forgo your own. The wardens should have poured a bit of salt in the wound, dollop of butter and let fido go for the main course.

What other crimes do you think should come with the penalty of losing your basic human rights?
    Sickening isnt it.

It says he was up on a charge for assaulting two dublin taxi drivers in a Kildare court. He flees the republic. Then kills the 38 year old mum in Belfast shortly later. Has sex with her lifeless body. Steals items from her house. Casually leaves and gets a taxi to a near by garage where he ordered a burger.

At least it wasn't the Republic he would have got a suspended sentence.
    meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Completely delighted, that dog deserves a pat on the head from everyone in this country. Good enough for the bastard.

On another note I hope there is no stupid law or regulation in place that states the dog has to be put to sleep now because he savaged that yoke, the dog was provoked and it deserved everything it got, pity it didn't get more.

Agree with the bold part 100%

mackg wrote: »

Might want to remove your thanks if ye think that post was serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

smash wrote: »

Hope the dog doesn't catch rabies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

A nice feel good story on a Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

It is one of them good news items which is great to hear. Ye can imagine him kicking the dog thinking it will whimper away in fear.

The dog should receive an award of some sort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I'm delighted.
    It's just a pity the dog didn't rip him to pieces. The dog deserves a medal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

what a ruff way to loose your foreskin

he certainly won't be getting a head in life

/ gets coat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Border-Rat

teaches him to not piss off an alsatian ffs one of the deadliest gaurd dogs but very loyal to the owner and affectionate

A Rottie would've killed him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Sickening isnt it.

According to the article, he was bragging about how he would be released early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

He kicked the dog in the head... Human intelligence is decreasing.

He deserved his throat bit instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

robbie7730 wrote: »
    Completeldelighted, that dog deserves a pat on the head from everyone in this country. Good enough for the bastard.
    It is one of them good news items which is great to hear. Ye can imagine him kicking the dog thinking it will whimper away in fear.
    On another note I hope there is no stupid law or regulation in place that states the dog has to be put to sleep now because he savaged that yoke, the dog was provoked and it deserved everything it got, pity it didn't get

The dog should receive an award of some sort.

A reward? I presumed a meaty foreskin would have been ample reward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

On another note I hope there is no stupid law or regulation in place that states the dog has to be put to sleep now because he savaged that yoke,
    That would be my worry too, a lot of people think a dog should be put down once it gets the taste for human blood which I think is completely nonsense. I used to rough house with our dog when I was young (a Doberman) and it would often accidentally draw blood and it never began to see me as food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Doesn't he post on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I've always had a soft spot for Alsatians. They are very affectionate and loyal to their "family" but when threatened they can transform into a wolf-like monster.

I mean that in a good way.
    We had a few growing up and I never considered them to be dangerous but if I was burglarising a house or something, I'd be petrified of them.

This dog has just reminded me of what's so cool about Alsatians.

Good dog!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I don't think the dog would be put down it just did what it was trained to do. I say the dog might have to retire after this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I say stick the guy in a room with the dog and let them work it out.

ScumLord wrote: »
    That would be my worry too, a lot of people think a dog should be put down once it gets the taste for human blood which I think is completely nonsense. I used to rough house with our dog when I was young (a Doberman) and it would often accidentally draw blood and it never began to see me as food.

As far as I am aware any dog that bites someone has to be PTS, at least that is how it is in the republic. I certainly hope there are provisions in place to ensure that dogs who are trained by law enforcement, armed forces etc. are exempt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

As far as I am aware any dog that bites someone has to be PTS, at least that is how it is in the republic. I certainly hope there are provisions in place to ensure that dogs who are trained by law enforcement, armed forces etc. are exempt.

Is this the way even if the dog was provoked? It would not be right to put the dog down in this case, he is doing what he is trained to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Dogs, man's best friend indeed:D

hondasam wrote: »
    Is this the way even if the dog was provoked? It would not be right to put the dog down in this case, he is doing what he is trained to do.

Yup even if a dog is provoked as far as I am aware anyway. It's archaic and stupid but there it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Buy that dog a drink:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Seen an episode of road wars recently where the police dog had a good old chew on a perp. The coppers were having a good laugh about it so I'd say the law is different in uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

I've been critical in the past of people (members of the public) here who think it perfectly acceptable to use a dog in an aggressive and intimidating manner.

However this is a quite separate case involving a highly-trained working dog, with a capable owner/trainer. I strongly imagine circumstances for these dogs are different. I don't know what the rules are regarding prison dogs, but if every police dog that caused an injury to a criminal were put down there'd be none left.

For those baying for more blood and saying it was a pity the dog didn't go for his neck - it's for that very reason the dog isn't the same as your family pet - and the reason why they should be treated differently (wrt putting asleep). Working police dogs are trained to take down not kill. Think it is usually by taking a bite hold of the arms or legs, but the penis??
    <insert extremely poor taste joke about African men and appendage sizes>
    Probably happened quickly and whilst the dog was trying to grab hold elsewhere.

Oh and OP, never ever again post a link to the SW. I feel like I've taken a blunt blow to the head, irreparably killing a few million brain-cells.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Ha ha - What a knob stump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    I've been critical in the past of people (members of the public) here who think it perfectly acceptable to use a dog in an aggressive and intimidating manner.

However this is a quite separate case involving a highly-trained working dog, with a capable owner/trainer. I strongly imagine circumstances for these dogs are different. I don't know what the rules are regarding prison dogs, but if every police dog that caused an injury to a criminal were put down there'd be none left.

For those baying for more blood and saying it was a pity the dog didn't go for his neck - it's for that very reason the dog isn't the same as your family pet - and the reason why they should be treated differently (wrt putting asleep). Working police dogs are trained to take down not kill. Think it is usually by taking a bite hold of the arms or legs, but the penis??
    <insert extremely poor taste joke about African men and appendage sizes>
    Probably happened quickly and whilst the dog was trying to grab hold elsewhere.

Oh and OP, never ever again post a link to the SW. I feel like I've taken a blunt blow to the head, irreparably killing a few million brain-cells.

I thought attack dogs were trained to disable someone. As in "chase down, and go for the arm". The guy kicked the dog in the head. Even a well trained dog or police officer is going to have bit of a problem with that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement