Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My experience on the Taltallon minecraft server

Options
2»

Comments

Just to ad my two cents here, I was on Tallons server a while back and had great fun, I'm not now as I didn't have the time. I could see he put a huge amount of work into it and the community was great. If you were at ANY time causing trouble on purpose, regardless of what may or may not have been done to you, why would he bother keeping you there considering the effort he already puts in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Jimmy Two Face Please see this thread, and respond with any further comments, complaints or issues

http://taltallon.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=965

Anyone else who has any input, please feel free to add it

If moderators would like to close this thread, please feel free, and sorry for any inconvenience cause.

Thank you

Tallon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Tallon wrote: »
    If moderators would like to close this thread, please feel free, and sorry for any inconvenience cause.

Done. If someone wants it reopened for discussion PM me with your reasons, otherwise I'm considering this matter resolved for now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Tallon has informed me that JimmyTwoFace has been unbanned and given a final chance. Glad to see the situation has been sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement