Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old phones

Options
  • 02-07-2012 4:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Remember old phones?

Simpler times of texting, calls and the very first edition of Snake.

No nonsense about who has the best operating system, best specs, best advertising, oh with my 'brand ____phone' and on and on?

G'wan old phones. :pac:

Comments

I had an 088 "brick" no texting, no snake, just a big fcuk off black Motorola with a huge ariel! Loved it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

It was always great fun spending hours trying to program in your own ring tone of different up and down beeps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

I had to download snake after reading this thread :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Ah such happy days they were. The country was booming & we all had loads of money to dial 1550 numbers to get a new ring tone.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭my my my

• Advertisement
Advertisement