Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping stuff to Europe

Options
  • 02-07-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm moving to Denmark in the new year and am wondering about shipping my stuff. I don't have much in the way of furniture but want to bring some books, rugs, bedding, kitchen stuff, a bike, clothes and other bulky items. I am certain I don't need a full blown moving company but is there anyway to ship a large amount of items cheaply?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭lorem ipsum

Anyone any ideas at all? Any help would be appreciated.
    LI

• Site Banned Posts: 153 ✭✭kegzmc

Anyone any ideas at all? Any help would be appreciated.
    LI

I can help you here. I moved stuff to Norway recently. Company in Dublin about 50% cheaper than anywhere else.

Question is can I post their details here? You know what the mods are like here. Can't say anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

If you're offering info, PM me too, please!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

If there are PM's going about could someone forward the info on to me? I'm looking into get some stuff transported onto the continent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

I used this crowd back in 2007 from Cork -> The Hague.

http://www.qype.ie/place/1486848-Aachener-International-Dublin

Good price and they delivered our stuff without issue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement