Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi stop Holiday in Australia, how to get flights

Options
  • 02-07-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm planning to go visit some friends and family scattered all over Australia for a few weeks. I am definitely planning to visit Sydney and melbourne, but I am at a complete loss as to where to get flights. Should I get multi stop flights? And where would I get such flights. Also I am thinking of popping over to New Zealand as I am down that neck of the woods. Would I be better to just organize all the flights myself separately? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I think it would be cheaper to buy the flights seperately, rathervthan trying to incorporate them into a bigger ticket. Webject.com.au is a good place to search/compare fares but i have always then booked directly on the airlines own website.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

Expedia.ie have a multiple destination choice on their website, I used them recently and everything went smack smooth, though the stopover time in heathrow on the way back was very tight. got a good price off them too for 3 adults and 2kids to fly Dublin-Perth, Perth-Sydney, Sydney-Dublin for €5,212 allin

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭lorem ipsum

Thanks mel.b and sponge bob! I'll check out both options!

LI

Advertisement