Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what shoes and accessories with this dress for a wedding?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Maybe some red or bright pink accessories might be nice to lift the darker colour of the dress?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

What a gorgeous dress, I love it! You could wear almost any colour with that, I'd go for really bright like coral or canary yellow or bright pink. You'll get lots of wears out if it as it will go with so many things! Did you buy it recently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

Merkin wrote: »
    What a gorgeous dress, I love it! You could wear almost any colour with that, I'd go for really bright like coral or canary yellow or bright pink. You'll get lots of wears out if it as it will go with so many things! Did you buy it recently?
    Thanks for the replies guys I was thinking of a red shoe saw a nice patent red pair in schuh recently with a bow on them might go back and try them with the dress!
    Merkin yes I bought it from awear online a few weeks ago for €65 but you will be pleased to know its now in their online sale for €32!!! Also comes in black!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Its lovely and any colour will work with it...Id go for nude or red personally !!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Lippy C

What a beautiful dress I would def go with red to team with that..great dress make sure you post some pics after wedding

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Apparently (according to some stylist or other on Xpose), this year accessories that are bright and contrasting are now out.
    This year is all about 1 colour dresses such as yours with nude shoes ala Kate Middleton.
    However, I'm sure the next programme of Xpose said the complete opposite so wear what you like- personally I love baby pink or yellow with navy.

I'd find a pair of shoes that you love and can walk in and start with those.

Advertisement