Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About English profiency tests

Options
  • 02-07-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

guys i have a question. i applied for UL and they accepted me within 4-5 days then they sent me a conditional offer letter it was about the payment and english profiency tests. it says minimum toefl 80 and minimum ielts 6.5 in 6.0 in all components. but i have 79 toefl and 6.0 ielts in all components and overall 6.0 again. will they accept it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Well you should get in contact with someone involved in the course and see what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 djbraveheart

they keep me waiting and i dont want to miss the deadline for the next toefl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Well to be on the safe side I think you should go for the toefl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Jester252 wrote: »
    Well to be on the safe side I think you should go for the toefl

What he said. Don't take any chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    What he said. Don't take any chances.

+1...You're below the minimum so do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 liu83

I would say they will accept it, just give a call to see. Don't waste 200 euo for the exam as they are very difficult to pass, and you can actually get a lower grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ring SAA, and keep hassling them until they give you an answer. If you haven't got an answer by the morning of the deadline, I'd advising doing the exam. They don't technically have to accept you since you're under the requirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 djbraveheart

yeah i sat the exam again and got 90 from toefl thanks for your answers

Advertisement