Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech forum not listed on new skin

Options
  • 02-07-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi,
    Why is the Tech forum not listed at the top of the new skin?
    Or am I going blind?? :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It's there for me. It's the very last menu, after Sys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

It's there alright. Should be top right hand corner, the last entry in the top level nav area drop down list, straight after "Sys".

If it's not currently visible could you post your OS and Browser setup and I'll take a look here, try see whats going on. (screenshot would also be great if possible)

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

Oh, just noticed its an old version of firefox (7.0.1 work pc) on Win 7, thats prob why its not showing up correctly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

The Nav bar along the top is stretched out to 2 lines for you. There's a Link hidden behind the Boards logo for Tech you can't see because the font is the same colour as the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

The Nav bar along the top is stretched out to 2 lines for you. There's a Link hidden behind the Boards logo for Tech you can't see because the font is the same colour as the background.

Ahhh, cool found it now, Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement