Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official trailer for 0.7.5

Options
  • 02-07-2012 5:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,351 CMod ✭✭✭✭

All in game footage and not the fanciful CGI of the British trailer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

dunno what the purpose of t10 tds and meds is, diversity in clan wars?

gonna grind on from my patton now... and i already have the xp to unlock the object 268 or whatever the td is.

no credits for either though, and a 3 week holiday starting friday, will be playing catchup when im home. IF its out before then

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,351 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Variety in clan wars wouldn't hurt, we can't all play IS7s all the time. But they're reducing the tier 9 meds to create more of a space for the tier 10 meds, so you have to move up to keep a decent med. And plus, they have to keep the players grinding and paying I suppose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,351 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Shows off the new tanks, new cammos, new tanks names and custom logos.

Advertisement