Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what time does makeup shops open in Dublin airprt?

• 02-07-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

hey, just wondering does anyone know what time the makeup stands open in Dublin airprt? have an early flight and assume I wont be able to buy anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

In Terminal 2 I was at the airport around half 6 or earlier and loads were open, I mainly remember MAC because I'm still kicking myself for not buying a limited edition set that was in at the time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

They open before the first flight in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

thanks for the answers, my flight is at 6 so hoping some of them will be open by 5 at the latest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

We were there at 5:50am (just checked my receipt) in MAC, the girl there was one of the only staff in the entire make-up place (I think Bobbi Brown had one girl also), so there was a small queue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

ah that's a pity was hoping to buy some Estee Lauder makeup and creams. Hopefully it will be open at 5 but not looking likely!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

I have never seen the cosmetics area not open in Dublin duty free and I take a lot of early morning flights for my work. Unless you arrive at airport three hours before the first flight is scheduled you should be grand.

You could email them to confirm - I have in the past to check brands stocked etc and they always reply very quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

The link I have up has the opening times for all the places in T1! Mac and perfume and skincare open at 4am!

Advertisement