Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No word back from Eircom broadband?

Options
  • 02-07-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hi eircom,
    I recently signed up for eircom broadband and talk on the site as im with UTV broadband and i have not heard anything back yet. Has my order gone through or not? Just got an email saying something about the cooling off period or something. Its been almost 2 weeks and i havent heard anything back. Can you let me know if my order has gone through? Please pm me for details!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi eircom,
    I recently signed up for eircom broadband and talk on the site as im with UTV broadband and i have not heard anything back yet. Has my order gone through or not? Just got an email saying something about the cooling off period or something. Its been almost 2 weeks and i havent heard anything back. Can you let me know if my order has gone through? Please pm me for details!

Thanks Irishmaster,

PM-ing you now!

Ant

Advertisement