Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GWD Estate Agent, any experiences?

Options
  • 02-07-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi. Iv just received a phone call from estate agent with **** news in relation to a deal we were doing...Has anyone had any bad experiences or good with this company GWD? Of course im prob lookinv too far into it but in my current state of mind with such news it cant b helped...Cheers guys

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 280 ✭✭engineermike

Hi Emer,
    Never had a problem with them in the last few decades - all above board in my estimation.
    I'm not sure what you want to address if a deal has fallen through, unless your looking at another property as a possibility on their books.

I'd bear in mind that the agent is just the messenger - and don't shoot the messenger apply's.
    However If you have a feeling while dealing with an agent - it usually serves you we'll to stick to it, unless you have to have a particular property they have on their books and you have to have it.
    Mike F

• Registered Users Posts: 38 clarsax

Very very positive experience... Was a buyer. Also close friend also dealt with them. Both of us received an excellent professional service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 4 midterrace

I have had dealings the last few months with the Drumcondra branch. The first house we put an offer on we got messed about but I am certain that this was due to the owner of the property and not the agent we were dealing with. We then found another property through them and finalised the sale a few weeks ago. It was handled very professionally throughout, but as with all estate agents you need to be very firm and hold your nerve when negotiating with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Comments via Private Message please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement