Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Psychedelic Rock Bands

Options
  • 02-07-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,887 ✭✭✭✭

I love psychedelic rock but the only Irish psychedelic act I've listened to has been Eire Apparent.

Are there any other Irish psychedelic bands out there that I should give a listen to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

Suas11 wrote: »
    I love psychedelic rock but the only Irish psychedelic act I've listened to has been Eire Apparent.

Are there any other Irish psychedelic bands out there that I should give a listen to?

Give Yurt a listen though they are probably leaning to the heavier side of things. First album is a free download.

http://www.yurtattack.com/p/videomedia.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

As you may know Van Morrison was in a band called Them before he became a solo artist. After Van Morrison left the band they released a psychedelic album called Now And Them. Square Room from the album is particularly good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 363 ✭✭FishBowel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭iomega

Great tune this. Jon - Is it love. Cool Production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X5W5mN94bM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Check out Andwella's Dream. Their first album Love and Poetry is regarded as a classic.

Not enough copies printed I'm afraid to ensure their success. But its a classic.

All available on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,887 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Check out Andwella's Dream. Their first album Love and Poetry is regarded as a classic.

Not enough copies printed I'm afraid to ensure their success. But its a classic.

All available on youtube.

I've listened to that album before but didn't realise they were Irish.

Advertisement