Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in Skryne??

Options
  • 02-07-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Relatively new to the area but it is now home permanently.

Anyway, I used to bring my car to an independent mechanic down home, he was always a small bit cheaper than a main dealer I found. If there was a big job to be done he would source secondhand parts if the job allowed it.

I have a 05 diesel Octavia and I'm looking for a reliable independent mechanic who I can get to service and repair the car.

I'm in the Skryne area so anyone in the surrounding areas (Dunshaughlin, Ashbourne, Ratoath) would be suitable.

Thanks in advance!

Mr Edge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Welcome to the area.

There are a number of independent mechanics locally Ken Reilly or John Clarke would be the two that spring to mind straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

thanks Skrynesaver.

Would you have a contact number for Ken Reilly? Someone else also mentioned his name but they didn't have a number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

046 9025795

Thanks a million Skrynesaver, really appreciate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hmboards

Mick Whelan is another option. I'll PM you his number if you want it. And welcome to Skryne :)

• Advertisement

hmboards wrote: »
    Mick Whelan is another option. I'll PM you his number if you want it. And welcome to Skryne :)

Please do hmboards. Where is he located?

Popped up to Ken Reilly this evening. Impressive little set up. Everything looks organised and very clean. Not at all what I would expect from an independent mechanic - maybe my views have been distorted by past experience!

Anyway I've booked the wagon in for Monday morning so hopefully all goes well!

Thanks a million for your help.

car was serviced today. delighted with it - engine sounds fantastic. had to get a pile of work done and the price was very good.

will definitely be heading back to Ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rodius

CAN ANYONE PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH JOHN CLARKE, I HAVE A CAR WHICH NEEDS HIS EXPERTIESE

Advertisement