Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIR CORPS Preliminary Interview

Options
  • 02-07-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone, had the preliminary interview today for the Air Corps and thought it had gone well. The technical qs were tricky but when I answered them and particularly when I answered one and expanded on it the interviewer admitted that they had no further knowledge of the question they had ask. But one hour after the interview finished I recieved an email stating I was unsuccessful. I got the impression the jobs vacant have been selected already. As in it was who you know to get in there. I have just graduated with a level 8 degree and had thought I would have gone further in the competition. Has anyone else experienced this??
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement