Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help on buying budget gaming pc

Options
  • 02-07-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm sick of overpriced retail shops and wanted to buy a gaming pc so I was looking over at custompcs website and found this pc which looks alright, my budget is below 600€. As long as it can run a game like Arma 2, Gta IV or APB with at least medium settings itd be good.

ProcessorIntel i3 G620 2 Cores 2.6GhzMemory4GB DDR3 1333MhzHard Disk500GB Sata 3.5" HDDOptical Drive24X Sony DVD RewriterVideo Graphics1GB Nvidia GT430
    USB Ports2 Front / 4 RearPCI Ports2 PCI PortsPower Supply500 Watt with PCI-e ConnectorSound8 Channel IntegratedAntiVirusAVG AntiVirus*Office SoftwareOpen Office Suite*Windows O/SOptional Extra

Would it be worth it? 449€, 563€ if I get wi-fi with windows 7 premium.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement