Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian clothes Dublin

Options
  • 02-07-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey,
    Im after recently moving to Dublin and Im hoping to do a bit of shopping before the hunting/hunter trial seasons start up again. Is there anywhere I could pick up a bargain on some nice horse riding gear or anywhere with a nice big stock to browse(prefferably near some sort of public transport).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Clogsworth

emma-fly wrote: »
    Hey,
    Im after recently moving to Dublin and Im hoping to do a bit of shopping before the hunting/hunter trial seasons start up again. Is there anywhere I could pick up a bargain on some nice horse riding gear or anywhere with a nice big stock to browse(prefferably near some sort of public transport).

If you can make it out as far as the Curragh, TRI equestrian is very good. They have their own brand of products called Turfmasters which is very well priced. You can get jodhs for €30. I always use their products and they are good quality. Unfortunately they don't make hunt jackets. The cheapest one they have there is a Shires one for €200. They also have a website where you can order online. Not sure of the web address but you'll find it on Google.

Advertisement