Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems viewing Corrie on TV3 player?

• 02-07-2012 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems viewing Corrie on TV3 player - I have the fastest internet connection and refresh it before I launch the TV3 player - to make sure I have a fast internet speed. It plays the ads ok but once corrie starts it freezes completely around the first minute. :mad:

I use google chrome as my browser screen.

Sorry - there was a previous thread on it so obviously I am not the only oner experiencing this - thought it might be a problem with my pc or internet connection - obviously not.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73440297

I will be on the phone to TV3 tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I use google chrome too and while it used to be rubbish, it has got better but when it plays press pause for a few seconds and try not to go back a little bit or it may lock up and then you have to refresh it.

Those bloody ads are one pain in the bum:rolleyes:.I know they need the revenue from the ads, but three ads before the program and one on the break is so annoying.I try to avoid it if I can and only use it as a last resort.

I know everyone cant do this or have the time, but if you have sky you can tune in the other itv channels such as ITV2,3,4 STV, and UTV.Its shown later on ITV2 whatever day its on ITV1, but its not always on at a respectable hour.

You can even tune the plus 1s of the above channels too.(I know I am a bit sad)

10.758 V 22.0 5/6 for ITV etc and 10891 H 22.0 5/6 or 10906 V 22.0 5/6 for the plus 1s

Advertisement