Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 15 Results

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

ibmax wrote: »
    I wonder which other players will come forward now that Timmy has got the ball rolling!!!

I feel like seahawks offense on take! They just forgot to cut defense in!
    Stafford is so up and down some weeks! Hus complietion rate shocking some days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

How many games do we have left to play?

Really fast week, only 3 games left and at least one of them is being played tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Another Lions-Packers game, another classic to write about.

The game was a bit of a non event for 3 quarters as the score was 10-3 to the Packers after 3. The Lions then opened the 4th quarter in the redzone and on a 3rd and goal got sacked by a blitzing CB forcing them to take the FG to make it 10-6. Green Bay then went 3 and out but picked off the Lions on their next possession and score a 54 yard field goal to make it 13-6. The Packers again force a 3 and out and know that 2 first downs will do it. They get the first first down and know one more and the game can be knelt out. Bradford takes the snap, drops back and find Cook who gets over the first down line but fumbles the ball and Detroit recover. On the next play, CJ takes it to the house to make it 13-13.

The Packers now had 1:44 to get downfield to win. Bradford sees a 1 on 1 he likes, Steve Smith beats his man, but the ball is under thrown and picked off. Eldridge takes a FB dive straight through the GB D and runs 61 yards to make it 20-13 to the Lions with 1:30 remaining.

Up steps Sam Bradford who finds Edwards, Wayne and Smith on his way down the field where he finds himself 3rd and 8 on the Lions 14 with 19 seconds remaining and one timeout left. The ball is snapped and Wayne coming off a delayed route gets free and JUST gets into the end zone to make it 20-20 and bring it to overtime.

The Lions received in OT and got 3 first downs with runs from CJ but finally got forced to punt on the half way. Green Bay gets the yards needed and Crosby kicks the game winner with 2 mins left in OT.

great game Eamonn, nail biter as always!!

My offence stank up the place, with 7 drops and 2 fumbles both recovered by the Lions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Bengals handle CPU Steelers.
    Score suggests it was easy, mainly thanks to my defense. Cam Newton stinking it up on offense with another 3 picks. Few fumbles knocking around as per usual and the now obligatory injury as Danario Alexander goes down for a few weeks with broken ribs.
    Keep pressure on Titans for the no.3 seed and almost locked up the AFC North

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yeah great game as always santry. Only good thing about getting beat by you yet again is that i always seem to have a good run straight after it.

Cheers for the write up

• Advertisement
Advertisement