Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Volvo ocean sailboats are in the bay!

• 02-07-2012 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭

Watching them coming in from the sea view at home and you can just about make out the dim lights as they're moving from inis morr into Galway.

Shouldn't take them more than an hour to get into the harbour so anyone wanting to see them should head out then.

It's officially started now!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

So we can get drunk now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

Some of us have work in the morning

Some of us have work in the morning

Well LA DI DA mister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the tall ships are in Dublin this summer, i cant wait for them to come to Dublin. ill really going to make sure im in Dublin when they come

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,497 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

the tall ships are in Dublin this summer, i cant wait for them to come to Dublin. ill really going to make sure im in Dublin when they come

Take it to the Dublin forum:pac::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Take it to the Dublin forum!

Mushy wrote: »
    Take it to the Dublin forum:pac::p
    Lyaiera wrote: »
    Take it to the Dublin forum!

Doublin forum???
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Guill wrote: »
    So we can get drunk now?

Damn right we can!!!:D

They're coming in faster than I thought actually but I'd say they'll be at the finish line in salthill in an hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

<
    Gay Sailboat forum
    >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Already a big thread in the Galway Forum
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056591494

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement