Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Power Amplifier help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭godfrey

Powersoft M50Q
    It's 1250 watts per channel, 4 channels, all in 1U space :)

g

• Registered Users Posts: 10 fod-zilla

Wow, a beast! Would do perfectly... €2300 new on Thomann. I think I'll stick with two t-amps until I can get the bills for the powersoft. Thanks!

Don't mind bloody Thomann!!
    Buy local or at least in Ireland, or anywhere except Thomann. They're NOT always the cheapest, they only have the cheapest own-brand crap!

g

I see Fohhn Ireland in Galway are also the Powersoft dealers here. Any experience with them before? They don't have any prices up on their web page. I wouldn't dream of buying gear like this new, Fohhn bins and amps come up all over the place on adverts! I'd rather buy good second hand gear than new behringer/t-amp stuff. It's just for temporary measures seeing as our Crest amps were knicked!

Yes, they're mates of mine.

g

• Advertisement

That's great!! Wow... what system would you recommend if I was upgrading?! Say 2 bins and 2 tops (along with Powersoft m/k series!)? Any idea of a ball park figure on what it would cost? There were Fohhn bins on adverts a while back for around 1200 I think but only realised how good they were after they went, sickened. Thanks

Give those guys a call, it's not my 'thing' really.
    Given that you're on a budget, ask them about the new Fane ranges which they're also the Irish distributors for, including active speakers.

g

Thanks very much mate, you've been very helpful!

I just copped that you were the one who bought those Fohhn bins. Let me know if you're ever selling! :)

Advertisement