Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RB3 Instruments

• 03-07-2012 9:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭

For a few months now, I have been without my regular RB3 fix as my instruments have been slowly breaking. I want to get a new set before I move house in the next few months.

Where is the best/cheapest place to pick up a full band set?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Otacon wrote: »
    For a few months now, I have been without my regular RB3 fix as my instruments have been slowly breaking. I want to get a new set before I move house in the next few months.

Where is the best/cheapest place to pick up a full band set?

I'd say try smyths if there is one close otherwise adverts.ie etc.

You would have to ask at the counter I'd say or ring them as they would most likely not be on show. Having a similar issue myself with my guitars in that the over drive tilt is no longer working on them ,I can get around it with the drum pedal but would love to pick up a new and unused one eventually.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Two quick things!

1. Madcatz are selling their keyboards for wii/360 for £20 on their site here.

2. If anyone knows where I can get a midi pro adapter or is trying to sell their one, please let me know! I got an e-drum kit but am failing to find the damn adapter so I can RB with it :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

LAKSJDLKASD:

Pro Drums <3

Game = new again. I don't think I've ever owned a game that is basically 5 full games in one :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Glad you're enjoying it man. I loved the pro drums too, I probably would have kept the adapter but I told my electronic kit ages ago to go towards the real one I have now! One fun thing to do is turn down the game's instrument track and turn up your own drums while you play.

Advertisement