Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamilton / Te Awamutu

Options
  • 03-07-2012 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi, I might be offered a job in a small town near Hamilton city in New Zealand. Does anybody know the area and what it would be like to move there with a young family.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

Hamilton has some nice areas and some rough areas ( like all towns), Cambridge is a satellite town of Hamilton and has a very good reputation. I can't speak for TA, but from passing through, it looks ok. Weather is generally good, hot and very humid in summer, and can be bitter cold in winter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭lawnmower_man

Hi, I might be offered a job in a small town near Hamilton city in New Zealand. Does anybody know the area and what it would be like to move there with a young family.

hamilton was by far my least favourite of the major citys in new zealand , small yet with no real charechter or beauty of any kind

Advertisement