Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit Query.

Options
  • 03-07-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi, I have recently moved out of my apartment and I am wondering how do I go about reclaiming my deposit? The accommodation I'm in now already has an account set up. Appreciate any help you can give.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi LickiRake,

The €300 deposit is automatically credited to the final bill, so if your final bill is for, say, €120, you would get an invoice for a credit of €180.* Otherwise, the deposit is refunded after 14 months (or 6 clear bills).

You can either request the credit balance in the form of a cheque, or as an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) directly to your bank account if you were paying by direct debit.

If you like, just PM us your details and we'll have a look at it for you.

Thanks,

David.

* Of course, if your final bill exceeds €300, there would effectively be no refund due.

Advertisement