Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good websites or software to design websites

Options
  • 03-07-2012 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I want to design a website for someone and want to know what you all feel is the best website to either use or even software package is ...to design a site. How much does it cost to host your own site? My site ideally will be a sports website advertising bootcamps and just friendly games.I want to make it as professional as possible .....for as cheap as possible :) any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

hire someone, easier than learning a software and coding and designing and all that jazz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

If it is a one-off site you are doing, have a look at WordPress with some plugins for events etc. No need to learn coding for a single usage.

Advertisement