Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel Router and upnp

• 03-07-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have Eircom at home and the standard Zyxel router they provide.

I am trying to get upnp working using a couple of devices but am having some issues. I was on to Eircom and they are not very helpful. They did provide a firmware update for the router that should enable upnp correctly (it is called the AppleTV fix)

Now when I do a search on my network for upnp server my device will connect initially but the connection gets dropped quickly. To reconnect I either have to restart some of the devices or restart the Router.

Does anyone have experience of an issue like this and if so can it be solved.

The only solution I can think of at the moment is to buy my own router but I would rather get the one I have working and only go down this route if absolutely necessary.

Thanks,
    Nedd

Comments

Advertisement