Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday Funnies

Options
  • 03-07-2012 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

My mate who works in a bakers has just had a terrible accident; he fell into the industrial dough mixing bowl.

By the time they got him out he was brown bread.

I bumped into an old school friend today.

He started showing off, talking about his well-paid job and expensive sports car.

Then he pulled out a photo of his wife and said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

I said, "If you think she's gorgeous, you should see my girlfriend."

He said, "Why? Is she a stunner?"

I said, "No, she's an optician."

An Asian has been shot with a starting pistol, Police say it’s definitely race related...

A tourist arrived in Australia, hired a car and set off for the outback.

On his way he saw a bloke having sex with a sheep.

Deeply horrified, he pulled up at the nearest pub and ordered a straight Scotch.

Just as he was about to throw it back, he saw a bloke with one leg masturbating furiously at the bar.

"For Fuq’s sake!" the bloke cried,

"What the hell's going on here? I've been here one hour and I've seen a bloke shagging a sheep, and now some bloke's **** himself off in the bar!"

"Fair dinkum, mate," the bartender told him,

"You can't expect a man with only one leg to catch a sheep"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement