Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CD / radio replacement

• 03-07-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

My portable CD/radio needs to be replaced but I'm unsure what to replace it with.

It's used mainly in the bedroom to listen to CD's at night & in the living room during the day.

I've got an MP4 player - Samsung YP-Q2JAB - which many CD's have been ripped on to but the problems with it are:

No external speakers instead of headphones
    When listening to a ripped CD in a folder it plays repeatedly rather than switching off at the end of the first playing

Can anyone make any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Yorky

Cheapest options but am open to ideas

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Just to clear one more thing up, do you want it to have built-in speakers?

Right now i'm thinking a second hand ipod touch might suit you, I don't think it has a radio but if it's only used indoors and you have wifi then you can use online radio instead of FM.

Advertisement