Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with ryanair.com?

Options
  • 03-07-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

has anyone had any problem booking flights on ryanair.com the past few days? when i get to payment screen an error occurs and i cant complete. a few friends have tried to book the same tickets to stansted and the same comes up. there are 3 passengers and 2 "extra item" seats being booked. any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 timmyflash

hi having the same problem with ryanair check in aswell tryed different credit cards no good rang ryanair they said my browser was to slow anyone have any suggestions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Had similar problems about a month ago. Tried different browsers, different PC's, called Ryanair, called Visa to check there was no stop on the card etc - In the end the only workaround involved booking 2 one-way flights.

Oddly enough, this threw up no errors (as I'd experienced when trying to book a return). Hardly ideal though, as the return leg was charged in £stg.

Advertisement