Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation 20th July - 10th Sept. nearly just got scammed so a little nervous..

Options
  • 03-07-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I'm not sure if I should post this here (if not take it down!) but I really need somewhere to live from the 20th of July to the 10th of September or from the 20th of July to the 11th of August and the 26th August to the 10th of September.. I nearly just got scammed on gumtree so I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing now.. I'm 22 year old female so moving to London by myself is feeling really daunting now..

I need to be about 20 minute walking distance from stratford as I will be working at the Olympics.. If you have anything or know anyone who does please let me know.. thanks :)

Advertisement