Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter Stating Cut off.

Options
  • 03-07-2012 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

I have a overdue bill. im paying 20 - 40 euros a week.. on it, I have not got a call, letter etc,,

just a notice that you will be cutting me off if i dont pay it today,,

Hmm where would i get the money today, for a bill with only 1 income ?

where in a thing called recession but Electric Ireland just keeps on upping its price..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Cork24,

We recommend that customers who are having difficulty meeting the payment dates, as per original terms, contact us so that we can set up an arrangement. If this is not done, automatic notifications are issued as the system does not "know" when payment will be received.

If you wish, send me your details by private message: Electric Ireland account number, your full name/address, and the telephone number on the account. Just to advise: we can only discuss account particulars with the named account-holder.

Once I have these details I can investigate why you did not receive any reminders in advance of this disconnection notice, as we always issue prior notifications.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

if i was to switch to Board Gais Energy would they take over my overdue amount ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Because of measures introduced by the Commission for Energy Regulation (CER) at the end of last year, it is not possible for customers to switch suppliers if there are amounts due to be cleared.

Do send me a private message if you wish - we are here until 6pm this evening.

Advertisement