Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanant TSB - Open24 - Check pending purchase?

Options
  • 03-07-2012 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Sorry for being such a total noob to banking accounts and such, but I'm having a little issue and don't know how to resolve it.

I have an Open24 student account and it says I have €30~ pending for purchases, but I'm positive I've only spent €10~ on my iTunes, and that checks out when I see it's account. My Open24 says I have 3 purchases pending ,to which Apple merges app purchases and the like into one, so I have two oddities hovering and I can't find out what they are.

Is there a way for me to check before the transfer is done, and preferably cancel them?

EXTRA:

I was on a clothes shop online and tried to buy a jacket too, but the site gave me problems and I was told by their support that the purchase was never made, and the price in inconsistent with the price of the jacket too, so don't know what's up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

loocas wrote: »
    Sorry for being such a total noob to banking accounts and such, but I'm having a little issue and don't know how to resolve it.

I have an Open24 student account and it says I have €30~ pending for purchases, but I'm positive I've only spent €10~ on my iTunes, and that checks out when I see it's account. My Open24 says I have 3 purchases pending ,to which Apple merges app purchases and the like into one, so I have two oddities hovering and I can't find out what they are.

Is there a way for me to check before the transfer is done, and preferably cancel them?

EXTRA:

I was on a clothes shop online and tried to buy a jacket too, but the site gave me problems and I was told by their support that the purchase was never made, and the price in inconsistent with the price of the jacket too, so don't know what's up.

Phone open 24 on 1890 500 121 and they'll tell you the date and who its for. Have done it a few times.

Advertisement