Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology and Italian in Trinity College Dublin

Options
  • 03-07-2012 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey there,
    So I've been wanting to do Psychology with a while now but also have an interest in languages so had been juggling over which course to choose next year. I came across a joint programme in Trinity where you can study both Italian and Psych for 3 years and then you choose one for the final year. I was just wondering if anyone could provide me more information on this course, eg: what it's like, job prospects, and any general knowledge on the actual course will all be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

dawn778 wrote: »
    Hey there,
    So I've been wanting to do Psychology with a while now but also have an interest in languages so had been juggling over which course to choose next year. I came across a joint programme in Trinity where you can study both Italian and Psych for 3 years and then you choose one for the final year. I was just wondering if anyone could provide me more information on this course, eg: what it's like, job prospects, and any general knowledge on the actual course will all be greatly appreciated :)

Hey there,

Welcome to boards :)

You would be better off asking your query in the actual Trinity College Dublin forum right here.

kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement