Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Band members wanted with view to starting rock alternative band

• 03-07-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭

sample tracks can be heard at www.soundcloud.com/karlmoore29

Interested in building this from the ground up but with a view to getting gigging asap. Allowing of course for time to gel and get to know each others styles etc. Not really in this as a money making exercise just want to get out and play live doing what i love.

Looking for second guitarist More rythym guitarist but with abiility to take lead where necessary / vocals
    Drummer with ability to come up with fills and input into songs
    Bass player / vocals

32 Myself

If interested please pm with links to samples if you have any

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 snakeater84

These tunes are killer man, really good!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭saffron22

Sorry thought i'd stated that already. My bad. I'm based in Celbridge. Rehearsing anywhere Dublin / Kildare would be fine

These tunes are killer man, really good!!

Cheers. Not much good without a band i suppose but sure i'll keep plugging away and writing

bump

• Advertisement

Right so bass player lined up. I'm going to try singing for rehearsal sake but still need to get a drummer involved for now. Anyone interested in playing drums we are planning on getting together for first rehearsal next Sat 11th. P.M me if interested. Songs we will be trying out

Ena
    New Horizon
    New Wave
    Sever

www.soundcloud.com/karlmoore29

Anyone interested feel free to make the drum tracks your own completely

Still looking for a drummer folks. New DEMO track In Stone up. Second Guitarist also needed. Someone who can move back and forth between Rythym and Lead comfortably

Right so basically i'm looking for

Rythym guitarist / singer

bass player

drummer

Would be aiming to get songs down / figured out over next month or 2 and look to start gigging by end of year with a view to getting in and recording and having a release ready for Jan next year.

Anyone interested P.M away. I suspect Drummers are going to be the hard one to find. I have a bass player and a guitarist already interested but may as well see who else is out there. Own gear / transport essential. Availability to rehearse at least once a week after 6:30 in the evening. Muzzle would be my suggestion but open to anything. Aiming to record in westland studios with John Kelly when time comes.

Right so I'm away for a week from Monday but giving this a bump in case anyone is looking in the meantime.

Drummer
    Guitarist
    Bassist and singer needed though for now i'd be happy just to find a singer i could record the vocals with until a band comes along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Awesome riffs man. Like REALLY fookin good! Like manic street preachers in their hayday with a little bit of Pixies/Smashing Pumpkins thrown in.

• Advertisement

Cheers buddy. Yeah if only i could get a band together. Drummer is the hardest part as with all things but fingers crossed. Have a bass player interested but singer / drummer really needed
    Goro wrote: »
    Awesome riffs man. Like REALLY fookin good! Like manic street preachers in their hayday with a little bit of Pixies/Smashing Pumpkins thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭The Stoles

hey man are you still looking for a bass player?

Im 28 based in dublin influences beatles oasis verve manic kasabian etc...

Pm if interested.

Cheers

Advertisement