Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunblock under or over moisturiser?

• 03-07-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi. I've started using a factor 50 Vichy suncream for my face. I don't know if I put it under or over my daily moisturizer. Or does it make any difference?
    I change moisturizers quite a bit so sometimes there is an SPF in this cream too although usually max SPF30.
    Also my foundation would usually contain an SPF15.

So what order does it go on? Or does it make any difference ?

Thanks
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I usually just mix the two together! Don't think it makes much difference what way you put them on :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I would put it on after moisturiser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Apply 5-10 mins after Moisturiser, you want SS to be the last product you apply, so it protects you.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 mimsy

Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

I put mine on last, after serum and moisturiser. No idea why though! then once it has all sunk in, I do my makeup.

I did read somewhere once that sun block only starts to break down in sunlight so if you work indoors you will still be protected by your morning sunscreen when you go outside at lunch or after work. So unlike when you are sitting on the beach on hols, you don't need to reapply every two hours and mess up your makeup. Hope it is actually true!

• Advertisement
Advertisement