Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im new to this :(

• 03-07-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Today I got Ego-t vaper.
    I got 18mg usa mix.

It literally tastes like ass. I heard it could be somethin to do with the manufacturers primer?

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah probably the primer

i think you blow into the atomiser from the battery end, give it a bit of a wipe with a tissue before and after. put a tissue over the top of the ego-t and blow from the battery end into the tissue, you should see a bit of gunk forming on the tissue. give the inside of the ego-t a little wipe with the tissue, attach it to the battery and you should be good to go

years since I used an ego-t so there might be an extra step or two in there, but that oughta do you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

agree, also instead of taking a drag while pressing button, blow into it to clear it.
    i use to it on any new device for couple of drags - blow it

on the other hand also you may just hate the liquid itself,

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

And you can try taking a few good drags after all that without inhaling and then try it again after that and hopefully it will taste better.

It may take a bit of experimenting to find a flavour you really like, it might be an idea to invest in a few different 5 or 10ml size bottles of e-liquid to try out.
    A lot of people like a RY4 type flavour, but once you find what you like and it keeps you away from the tobacco cigarettes the persistence will be worth it.
    Let us know how you get on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

I've tried other people's Ego T and they are fine, however the one I bought many months ago, I could never get a decent flavour from it. It was plain rotten, using both type A & B atomizers.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ger10

hey lads, thanks for all the advice! :)

Right i think there may be a problem with the catridge! Ive tried all of the suggestions but nothin seems to work!
    I find sometimes when I take a few drags, and then i lick my lips i can taste the juice. Its horrible. Should I change the cartridge?

On the bright side, I didn't smoke my usual 25 benson today :):)

Im pretty worried bout the morning though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Sounds like what was happening my Mrs with her ego-t. Do you get a lot of leaking too? Turned out to be the tip/tank/cartridge for us. Was getting a lot of liquid up through it somehow. Was one of the ones that came with the starter kit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ger10

no way man really what did u do order new cartridge?
    I got around five with the starter pack i might just try another one @_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Well it seems it was just that one faulty. Other 4 were fine. Have ordered new cartridges since tho. Also more rubber caps. Find they make a better seal and feed better.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

The liquid is condensation and this happens to them type of cartridges. Just pop out the small plastic bit at the top of the cartridge and wipe in around it with a tissue and pop it back in then, do this every now and again if you see liquid building up in that part.

Its also an idea not to drag too hard, try taking longer easier draws and it should work better, you should find when you get used to it that taking longer less forceful draw is better, as if you draw too hard it tends to cause issues and not work right, just takes a bit of getting used to :)

You also have the option of trying something like the vision ego which are cheap and will work with your ego batteries or the boge cartomisers with a 510 drip tip, the possibilities are endless but hopefully you will find what works good for you.

Advertisement