If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony STRDH520 & Amp

Options
  • 03-07-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi John,

I'm looking about the Sony STRDH520 and wondering if it would be suitable for powering my 5 speakers including 2 front JBL TLX320 speakers? (http://www.epanorama.net/sff/Audio/P...ker_Tlx320.pdf)

Could you also recommend a sub-woofer to go with this amp?

Glen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenagoolie

Hi, any update on this?

Glen

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Glenagoolie.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Yip the Sony 520 would drive your JBL speaker pack and sound very nice.

You could also have a look at the Denon AVR1612 priced at £199.95 but we have on a special for Boardies at £179.95 plus £12.99 delivery.

Subwoofers start from just £99.95 for the Tannoy SFX sub:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/subwoofers/tannoy/sfx-sub/tann-sfx-sub-blk

Above that the Monitor Audio MSW10 would be excellent as your subwoofer coming in at £199.95 which agian I can offer at £179.95
    http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/support/past-products/m-series/msw-10/

Let me know what you think :)

Hi Kenny,
    I'm interested in the the Sony STRDH820 (and not the 520) and the Tannoy SFX sub. What's the best price for them combined?

Ronan

Hey Glenagoolie.

Unfortunately the Sony 820 and is an instore only purchase and we would not be able to have this amp shipped :(

Might there be another amp that would suit your needs?

Right, I won't ask the logic behind that decision!

What's the best price for in-store collection for the two items?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Right, I won't ask the logic behind that decision!

What's the best price for in-store collection for the two items?

Apologies for this,

on occassion products are made available in-store only - this can be for several reasons such as limited stocks available, supplier agreements, or shipping costs - in the case of the STRDH820 at the moment stocks are tight so it's available to order in-store only - if you would like to reserve one the price is exactly as per the website price £219.95 and the Tannoy SFX 5.1 package is £199.95 - therefore the total price is £419.90 - Unfortunately as margin is very tight across these two items we cannot offer any further discounts - however if you can find these products cheaper anywhere else in Ireland we will happily do a price beat subject to our normal T's & C's.

Thanks again and drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,
    Can you reserve the 2 items
    • Sony STRDH820
    • Tannoy SFX sub (not the whole 5.1 package)

for collection in store this weekend so

Glen

Hi John,
    Can you reserve the 2 items
    • Sony STRDH820
    • Tannoy SFX sub (not the whole 5.1 package)

for collection in store this weekend so

Glen

Hi Glen.

If you PM me your name and Address I can hold the products against your name for collection over the weekend:D

PM Sent

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PM Sent

All on the system for you and look forward to seeing you over the weekend :cool:,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.