Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NARD Returns

Options
  • 03-07-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello

I have a small start up company but need to do my end of year returns

Basically I have no sales and made a loss of about 35K

I have used cheques and a business credit card to make purchases

I have the receipts in 12 envelopes (one per month ) referenced against the Visa Statements -- between 10 and 20 receipts per month

There are some cash expenses - again in 12 envelopes - referenced against an expenses sheet per month

The NARD and Company Tax returns need to be done

Has anyone any idea how much this will cost

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 deruler

To get it done properly you will be looking at at least €1200 plus VAT,
    You might think the job is straight forward but quite a bit of work will go into producing the financial statements, particularly the first years,

If you are getting a quote ensure that all work is included, ie accounts, abridged accounts (filed with the B1), filing B1 with CRO, minutes of dirctors meetings and agm etc, any minor additional company secretarial issues, file CT1 and form 46G and maybe any additional VAT, PAYE or DWT returns that may need to be filed. Also asuming you are a director you will have to file an income tax return, you should try get this in the quote also, but alot of the time you will be charged seperately for this.

You should make sure that the B1 and abridged accounts are filed on time! If they are late the penalty is that the company accounts will have to be audited for the next two years and this will likely more than double the fee for each year

Im in Cork so Dublin prices are probably higher

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

1200 is high these days, my accountant does it for a fair bit less these days, although we do some of the basic work ourselves. We'll probably do it ourselves this year though.

Advertisement